Fearless, vigorous, effective advocacy is what I provide to my clients.
If you’ve been charged with any crime in the Commonwealth of Virginia—particularly the City of Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, or the City of Falls Church—contact me to discuss the facts of your case.
I don’t take on too many cases so that I can focus on my clients’ matters and prepare adequately and rigorously. Limiting my practice in this manner also allows me to provide first-rate client service.
I will represent people charged with:
- driving while intoxicated;
- refusing to provide samples of blood or breath for chemical tests to determine the alcohol or drug content of blood;
- driving under the influence of drugs;
- reckless driving;
- possession of a controlled substance;
- possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance;
- possession of marijuana;
- brandishing a firearm or other weapon;
- embezzlement; and
- other crimes.
If you hire me, please know that I embrace competition and will fight relentlessly on your behalf. I am committed to excellence in advocacy and to the zealous representation of my clients.
You can hire me for a flat fee, and I accept all major credit cards.
I have been a member of the Virginia State Bar since 2001 and a member of the District of Columbia Bar since 2002.
I graduated from the Georgetown University Law Center in 2001 and from Davidson College in 1998.